Another D-27 for the taking...

Actutally this reminds me, I've got a D-27 w/ 4.22 gears (open diff).
It all works great, but I've got a D-44 front now.  Its been converted
to spring-over, which doesnt take much on a D-27 so it could be
converted back.  If anyone wants it let me know within a week.  Its in
rochester NY for free.  If you just want the gears or hubs or something,
I'll ship those if you think its worth paying me for the time it takes
me to pull them out plus shipping.

-Chris
'67 800 - 350, SOA, D44 lockrite front/powrlok rear ... just awaiting
shocks :)