NW Binders, NWBRU

Anyone gotten a newletter lately?  Sometimes I get off the mailing list
cause I usually don't pay my dues until I see the Binders booth at the
March swap meet in Puyallup.

Also, regarding the roundup in August.   In past years, it seems the
vehicle judging has been limited to two categories (at least for the
80/800's), stock and wild modified.  Those categories eliminate rigs that
have been modified for better driveability, like disc brake conversions,
power steering, automatics, etc.  How have vehicles been judged at other IH
events?  Personally I'd like to see something like a "street modified"
category.

Doug