Re: headache X 5 (speed)

Allan,

Don't give up too easily.  If the new synchro is too thick, I have to ask if
it looks like it can be machined to match the old one.  It may be as simple
as a little surface grinder work.  If you can get some photos of the two on
the net and maybe draw some arrows pointing to the problem areas, maybe we
can figure out how to modify them.  I've got one 5-speed for parts that I can
look at to help figure it out if I have your pictures to point me in the
right direction.

Jerry Muncie

In a message dated 4/25/99 1:11:50 AM US Eastern Standard Time,