RE:Pedal Tractors II

Your not wrong, these are the shelf sized models that are for sale. We do
have the REAL ones for around $160. Your choice of Red, Blue or Green. I do
sell some stuff on ebay, but it is mostly what I call "Cull" items. Stuff
that is pretty much worthless but somebody always will raise their hand &
buy it. Saves me from throwing it away.
Right now, there is an individual that is selling IHC trivets. I just
figured out that he bought them from us (at $19.95 each). The current bid
is something like $50.
-Scott

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that 1/6 scale meant
"1/6 the size of a _PEDAL_ tractor"  and NOT a pedal tractor that is
1/6 the size of a REAL tractor!  I've seen similar models of pedal toys
in Hallmark card shops, for equally amazing prices.  They are just
trying to cash in on the aging baby boomer generation, because many
folks still remember (fondly) the pedal cars they had as a kid.  But
that has puched the price of genuine antique pedal cars to the point
that a rusted body only will fetch $300, I see them at auto parts
swap meets all the time.  So they have made little die cast models,
and they sell for $30-$80.  If Scott is selling the tractors for $20, he
is giving a much better deal than Hallmark!