SUPER GLUE

Hey guy,

Yesterday I went four wheeling with my scout and I kinda
tore up the knobs on the tires.  These tires are some what
new and I was wondering if there was a way to fix them.  The
knobs on the tire are still intact but they are ripped in
areas.  I was wondering if any of you guys have tried any
glues or anything that would fix the tire.  I was thinking
something like super glue.  Doesn't super glue actually melt
the rubber and then bond it together?

After this I'm going  to have to cut my fenders (I was
trying to avoid this when I did the spring over)

Thanks

Richie Houdek
73 Scout II (flying J)
74 Scout II (parts)