Scouts in San Antonio area

Howdy All,

Russ D., and others around San Antonio area,

While I was visiting a ranch near Hunt,TX, the owner
and I were talking about my Scout and he said that
back in the 70's one of the other ranchers in the area
also owned and IH Dealership in Dallas.  The guy got
all his neighbors to buy them and so a lot of ranches
around there have old IH's sitting somewhere on the
ranch.

I never saw any, but didn't drive in area to much.
He is on 187 (I beleive that's the no.). Runs north
from Vanderpool to Hunt, east of 83.  His ranch is in
Bandera, Real and Kerr counties.

So if you are ever driving around that way, maybe keep
an eye open, might find a rancher willing to get rid
of vehicle, ie spare parts.

Laura Busch
Texas A&M University

1973 Scout II patiently waiting for semester to end,
so it can have the new brake booster installed.

1973 Scout II patiently waiting for owner to strike it
rich so it can become driveable at least.