IHCitings / wimpy horn

Hi guys & gals, sounds like Tulare was fun. We're sorry we didn't go

now. I for one LOVE the Sun Devil (?) Lemon Brews, which were probably

exactly what you were drinking.  They are NOT fru fru!  I do not like

beer, so I go for stuff like that.

My email was screwed since the 15th! Missed digests 738-760 (that is a

lot for six days)!  Well, between me and Bryan, we saw 6 IHs in ONE

DAY in San Jose.  Really weird.  Two were real inconvenient, one was

when I was in the Saturn and the other three were in a driveway

(Travelall, Scout -looks like a 60's and pickup) and the Scout was for

sale (we were in the Saturn).  We are going to go over there and talk to

the guy maybe this weekend or maybe after we get back from our

roadtrip.  We are driving to Seattle and stopping in Oregon to see

Bryan's family.  Anyone have any interesting suggestions?  It will be a

long boring drive but if we have big balls of twine or covered bridges

or big IH junkyards or such to look at on the way it wouldn't be so bad,

I guess....  Of course, we're taking the Saturn cuz the truck is not at

100% yet.

Anyway, we will post the details for the Scout for sale later.  We will

also introduce him to the digest.

BTW, since seeing all these Scouts, when I think about seeing one when

I'm in mine, I don't want to honk because I think the horn sounds

wimpy.  What are your thoughts on the sound of the horn?  I think I

wanna get a gigantic  AAAAOOOOGA horn or at least an air horn simply

because of the geo metros that cut in front of me that don't realize

EXACTLY how DEAD they could be in ten seconds or less!  I believe a horn

should directly relate to the size of the vehicle and my horn is about

75% too wimpy.

If I do change the horn, what is involved in that, and since it's so

old, I am sure I am limited on the type, right?

--

@->-->----Heather & Bryan----<--<-*

            San Jose, CA

72 Scout II