Re: Towing with a Travelall

I have towed many a vehicle on a trailer with my stock scout.  1/ 1/2
trucks, 3/4 ton pick-ups, Scouts, Bobcat loaders.  The  1 1/2 ton truck I
rescued from the back of a farmers field.  I had to pull it up and out of
the hole I was " bulldozing" with the trailer as I climbed across
irregularities in the ground.  I was in 2wd until I spun out and the rear
tires sank.  I can't imagine that stock 44 axles aren't adequate for on-road
towing.  I've done too much (over towing capacity) towing not to think any
different.
Rik