Re: A couple of questions before I start

Eric Olson wrote:
> Also, has anyone had any luck with putting a different manufacturer's 3 or 4
> core radiator in a Scout II.  I have developed a leak in the current one and
> cannot afford to purchase a new one, kinda hoping to find one in the
> Junkyards....

My SII racer came to me with a Chevy Suburban Diesel's radiator.. it's
wider than the stock SII radiator, but since the racer lacked inner
fenders (one piece tilt nose), it had a custom radiator mount anyhow...
if you really wanted, you could just hack your core supports to make it
fit..