Re: Is all well with my carb and ignition?

Joe and Others,

I, too, am experiencing cold idle problems etc. with my ugly 800.  I think
it's rotten gas, too , from what Joe reports.  The gas that's in there
smells like cheap paint thinner -- a smell I usually associate with
junkyard gas tanks that have been sitting a long time.  And I know I
haven't gone through a full tank of gas since I bought the beast.

Anybody else have "bad gas"-related stories or symptoms?  I'd love to hear
things like "I pulled the tank and cleaned it, now my Scout runs great."

Alan