From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #764
Date: Thu, Apr 22, 1999, 2:32 PM

Subject: Weak Spark

Digesters,

I've been thinking about this alot. Seem like I'm getting a rougher
idle and more misses than usual. All this after getting new plugs,
wires, cap and rotor. I have a spare coil, maybe I should install that

and note any changes. How do you check of a plug wire is bad? John L,
is there some kind of reading on my ohm meter I should look for?

Kendude