springs

Hey all,
  Crawlin' around underneath my Scout I noticed
something funny.
  My front springs look a little strange. The bottom
most springs on both sides are cock-eyed, as in they
are not lined up exactly with the longer springs on
top of them.
  Looking closer I saw that on the front of the spring
pack there are two 'keepers' that hold the springs
aligned, in the back there is only one. Is this right?
  Please don't tell me that I have discovered
something expensive to fix!!!!
Thanks for the help,

===
Russ D.