Re: springs

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Nees <cookiedan@domain.elided>
To: XxFWMxx@domain.elided <XxFWMxx@domain.elided>
Cc: ihc-digest@domain.elided <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Date: Sunday, April 18, 1999 6:17 AM
Subject: Re: springs

Matt,
   Super Scout has new repro stock springs for $425, but'; for an extra
$25 you could get a 4" lift springs from them and save the add-a-leafs
and extended shackles.

_____Dan Nees_____

Dan, Matt, Digest:

Another question I have-I have heard some very good things about the
Triangle springs and wanted to know more about them.  It seems they are
always being compared to somebody's lift springs and the
advantages/disadvantages are always discussed.  Are these a completey
different type of lift?  Are they just a different company's spring?  Could
someone enlighten me?

Thanks!

Michael