help need to know what i've just bought///d200 50s tractor trailer rig?

Help! I just bought a thing.....

it apears to be a 1950s truck tractor as in tractor trailer, x military
it has ....

6 cly engine gas ( dissembled )
5th wheel
looks like a air system ( for brakes )
duel rear wheel ( only one set) but they are big
curved windshield ( broken damit)
body is in fair to good shape with mostly surface rust. ( and a few
bullet holes)
interior is a mess as it has been open to the weather.

I think it had a D200 badge on the side ( pretty sure about the 200 not
the d)

now here is what i'm thinking ( dreaming) about doing....

I have a spare 345 engine in very good running shape... I thought about
droping this in to repower it and  restoring the body. I have a 5th
wheel trailer ( 3 axel ) that would go on this rig and i would have
something to pick up old internationals on....

any body with any pictures of this unit or information as to parts
availablity please let me know.

also i have located a loadstar 1500 that i thought i might strip for
parts......

John Dodd
jdodd@domain.elided
78 scout II driver
78 scout II spare parts
the above mentioned thing
68 travellall junker.
and soon to be purchased 68 travellall ( good)