Re: Throughly modern light line

Hi guys,
  Last summer I went down to look at my neighbors old C**vy truck. He is an old farmer who has had this truck forever. It is a 3/4ton 4X4, 4 speed, 4:56 gears (I think). Anyway it is a really neat old truck. But while looking over it I couldn't help but notice that my '69 3/4 ton IH was a lot nicer as far as comfort, interior etc.  I know mine is 3 years newer, but still it was ahead of at least this C**vy. Another guy I know has a '61 IH 3/4 ton 4X4. His is just has nice as that C**vy and it's 5 years older. So at the time I would say IH was right in there with the Big 3.
c-ya,
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4
345, 4 speed, 4:10s