Re: Holley 2 barrel Carb

I too have a question. My '72 Travelall 304 has some sort of Motocraft
2bbl carb on it (maybe a Holley 2300? with electirc choke, etc... - I am
thinking it could be a 2300 since it has a spacer installed). It is
looking pretty rough and I don't feel like rebuilding it. I can pick up
a rebuilt Holley 2210 for $115. I would like to go back to the manual
choke anyway 'cause I am a control freak. Am I going to see much
performance loss over rebuilding my current one?  I guess the basic
question is: was the 2210 a reasonable solution for a low performace
setup and how's the gas mileage.

Thanks,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\