Dana 44 R&P Sets

Digesters,

Here's a question for you Dana gurus: does anyone sell R&P kits for the
tapered-shaft Dana 44's that Scout 800s had?  I need to change my gear
ratio from the current 4.88 so I can drive my 800 on the highway (i.e., to
the next IH show, *Rob* ;-).  I seem to remember something about the
tapered shafts having an odd number of gear teeth, but I'm not sure.  Oh,
and my current D44 is a PowrLok, too (that should help complicate things).
I'd sure like to keep the PowrLok if possible.

Alternatively, if someone has a higher-geared D44 (from an 800, that is)
that they'd like to trade for a stump-puller, mail me off line and let's
talk business!  [I already have a D44 from a Scout II -- which is useless
due to the lug pattern :-(]

Thanks,

Alan St. John

P.S.  I really enjoyed the show in Charlotte, especially since I got to
meet a few Digesters.  Next year I will NOT drive my F*rd... and I hope we
have a trail ride to test my repairs to my 800 LHD :-)