Tulare

Digesters,

Got back from Tulare Sunday and have to say I had a wonderful time.
Got to see Teresa, Hoffs, Tom Harais, John Landry, the Fleckster,
Steve Young, Steve Larson and many others. Actually saw a WM! Very
cool.

I ramped 675 with a stock Scout on the 20 degree ramp, and balanced
for 11 seconds on the teeter toter. Blind driver and slow drags were
uh, not memorable but great fun never the less. We had a feast
Saturday night. Many thanks to Wanda for puting up with all of us
Digesting digesters! Then Hoffs pulls out the suprise canyon video. I
think I'll walk it.

The ride home was mostly uneventful. I pushed the Scout hard up the
grapevine. Was able to maintain about 70 all the way up, but had to
deal with a boiling radiator. I had stopped at the rest area to let
the dogs stretch, and could hear the rad boiling away. Fortunately
there was a ready supply of cool water.

Looking forward to next year and possibly RMIHR later this year.

Kendude