cool web site

Reapers,
   Here is a cool web site that I went to the other day. I don't recall
if it is on the Web ring or if I just stumbled acrossed it. If you
search through the links you will come upon his Metro page, which also
has a really cool shed that he built. What really cautht my eye was that
on one of the othe sections of his page he as a picture of himself as a
kid and he is standing in font of a 40's IH truck. You can clearly see
the original style Triple Diamond Logo, the kind with the equalateral
diamonds instead of the more modern version with the larger center
diamond.
http://www.margush.com/contact_philip.htm

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided