More queries

Hello again,
 Everytime I sign off I think of another question I
meant to ask.
 I am lining up parts to swap out my t-15
3-speed/single speed t-case combo and put in a t-19
148 / dana 20 in their place.
 I currently have the four speed and am working on
getting a bell housing for it, and a dana 20.
Once I locate those parts will I need new drive
shafts?
I use the truck daily so I need to have all my ducks
in a row to make this a weekend project.

 Next subject: My '73 Scout has a front dana 44 with
drum brakes. How difficult/possible is it to swap to
discs? I have seen the faq for the dana 30 swap and
the rear dana 44 swap, but not a dana 44 front. Is it
the same? Worth the time or should I just locate a
front 44 with the discs already?

Thanks again,

===
Russ D.