Re: Going to war

>Well, everyone I will be getting deployed soon and so I will sign off the IHC
>Digest for a while.  Yall be good and keep 'em scout'n!  Don't know when I
>will return but I hope to see yall soon.....
>

>Steve Tucker

Steve,

Best of luck to you.  I won't be going this round, but I spent 9 months on
active duty (deployed 8, 3 weeks terminal leave) during Desert Shield/Storm.  We
were deployed longer than the active duty forces.  At least I served under a
real leader who let the military fight the war.  I feel for the service folks
having to serve under the Coward in Chief in this mess.  It's starting to look a
lot like LBJ in the 60's.

Doug
USMC Infantry 1985-1991