Re: Half cab roll cage

Doug, Tom:

I have an older 4 wheel parts wholesalers catalogue that has some roll cage
parts for Scouts. They sell a front hoop that is bent so it will come up off
the floor board around the dash and up to just in front of the windshield
frame. I think it mentions that the hoop might interfere with the window
cranks.

Then there is a 'rear' hoop for behind the seat and some tubes to weld on
top, between the two. I always figured four would be nice; one at each door
frame and two paired in the middle. I'd like to hang my CB right there in
the middle.

Then, I would want a hoop for the very rear with "top" connections to the
one behind the front seat at the outside. Plus, some 'X' braces along th
side.

Tom H.