Half cab roll cage

Anyone seen any roll cages with half cabs?  Links to pictures?  Don't know
if I've seen anything like this on a Scout and can't quite picture how
it'll look with the top off.  Tentatively I'm thinking two main hoops,
close around the windshield and right behind the seats.  The two hoops,
maybe, connected with an "X" bracing overhead.  And possibly side bars from
the back hoop down to the floor near where the front hoop mounts, provided
they can be fitted without limiting entry & exit too much.

If this works out all right then I can have a tonneau cover over the back
which would be nice.  Plus, installation and removal of the top will be a
whole lot easier since it could be hoisted on from the back more or less
without having to go up and over the rear mounted roll bar.

Thanks, Doug