1904 carb/parts needed

All,
I need some parts for my carb, or a whole 'nother carb, whichever, either
one would help.  What I need is the power valve/econimizer body assembly.
The carb I have is on my '66 Scout 800 152.  I have been told that it is a
Holley model 1904, due to the 'list' number, which is 1904.  Anyone have
one lying around?  I would consider even a rebuildable carb at this point.
Thanks in advance.

Dan Felix

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until
the looting started.