largest tires offered?

what was the largest tire package offered on a terra, and where can I get
proof of this that the UHP would accept?  if I keep my truck "legal"
(which I want to as much as possible to avoid problems) I'm limited to 4"
over the largest stock tire used, so someone please tell me IH used 31's
or bigger

Joe

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]