Re: Throttle Cables

Right there with ya, Dan. I ordered one from ScoutM.A.D.ness. I was driving
home the other night and discovered that since I didn't have cruise control,
there must be a problem. The throttle was stuck! Luckily I was only doing
about 20MPH otherwise it could have been nasty! Upon inspection of the
throttle cable the next day, I noticed it came out of the firewall an did 90
degrees straight up (split insulation) and went to the throttle.

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - froader@domain.elided