Charlotte...

I have to echo Chad's comments about the show in Charlotte this past
weekend.  We had a great time meeting all the people on the list and those
that aren't on the list (yet).  There were some great vehicles there --
driven by even better people.  I'm horrible with names, but i know the
vehicles!

This was our first show and we liked it so much, we're signing up for
Nationals -- hope to see some of you there as well!

Bryan Gillespie
61 Scout 80
70 Scout 800A

PS - I've got some more pictures from Charlotte going up on the site
tonight - so feel free to stop by...
http://www.ipass.net/~gillespie -- then go to interests and scouts...

Like I said above, I'm bad with names, so if I miss someone or something,
feel free to let me know....