digesters in columbia MO

Digesters,
    The coolest think happend to me while visiting the college I'm going
to next semester.
   I was cruising around the city in my Scout looking for apartments to
live in. After going into one
apartment complex, I Thought to myself that after i was done there, I
was going to call Josh
Pat, a fellow digester, whom lives there and i have never met. I was
having trouble finding
the office,and at the same time i noticed there was a guy in a j$&p
following me.
So, I pulled over and stuck my head out the window like i wanted to
talk. He pulls up and I
say "hey buddie, Do you know where the office is?"  He replies, "Yes,
It's over there" and
as he points to his Scout cap he says" I'm the world's biggest scout
fan!" So I asked him
if his name was Josh Pat and he confirmed it. He had ran a red light to
follow my scout.
We went over to his place and hung out he's got a very nice scout wich
he's finishing up a
body-off resto on. I was very impresed.
    Josh, It was good to meet you in person. That was the first time i'd
ever met a fellow digester
in person. Just wanted to share this with everyone. I look forward to
meeting a bunch more
digesters at RMIHR.
    Happy Scoutin,
    Grant McDowell