Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 16:04:09 -0500
From: Richie Houdek <rdrhoudek@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Matchbox toys for Nick

Talking about Matchbox,  I was at a flee market here in Cheyenne and it just so
happend that Something orange caught my I.  I looked at it and I couldn't
believe what it was.  I was a little matchbox series Scout 80 or 800 (can't tell
because the windows aren't there), but it was definitly an IHC scout
body.  That made my day.  I couldn't believe that I found something like this.
I was wondering if anyone on the list has found any matchbox or hotwheel
IHC's?

Richie Houdek
73 scout II
rdrhoudek@domain.elided