From: 	J. Michael Shaw, II[SMTP:MikeIIDC@domain.elided]
Sent: 	Sunday, April 11, 1999 1:31 PM
To: 	Andrew Thomas; 'IH Digest'
Subject: 	Re: Matchbox toys for Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Thomas <lynx@domain.elided>
To: 'IH Digest' <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Date: Sunday, April 11, 1999 9:34 AM
Subject: Matchbox toys for Nick

Nick,
My TV Giude is also the April 10-16 issue. It has that Zena princess warrior
and some other chick on the cover. The ad has a website address...
www.matchbox.com
Maybe you can order them there???

Nick, Andrew, Everyone Interested:

I just checked this webpage and there is no Scout on that page.  There are
100 other Matchboxes, but no Scouts!  Do you have the ability to scan the
order form so that we could all print it and order the thing?

Thanks!

Michael