Re: It just won't start now

Hi all,
  There was indeed water in the system, as evidenced when I poured
the fuel out of the bowl at the bottom of the fuel pump (several
tablespoons worth floated on the asphalt when the gas was poured
out).  Plus there was a huge amount of dirt/crud in the bottom and
the filter was badly clogged too.  Of course, the main reason it
wouldn't start is due to me turning the fuel selector clockwise as
opposed to counterclockwise (3-way selector in place of the original
2-way) when I wanted the tank on the driver's side.  I effectively
made my Scout theft proof.  New fuel filter and move the selector to
the proper position and gas flowed as it should.  Sometimes, I'm my
own worst enemy. :)
Myron