Differences between a Dana 300 and a Dana 20 Bull Gear for an Auto Tranny

IH all,
Last night I swapped bull gears and installed the Dana 300.  Somebody
was asking about the differences between the two.  Before I installed
the d300 bull gear I got some measurements off of it.  I will get the
ones for the d20 tonight and I am making up a drawing to show the two
together.
Now for the d300 info
The outer gear is 3  7/8 " wide  with 26 teeth  (I think this is wider
than the dana 20 bull gear)
The inner gear (or back gear) is 2  3/4" wide  with 19 teeth
The inside splined hole is the same as the d20 or else it would not fit
on the tranny output shaft.
The d300 gear had G<DANA>9 on it's outer gear face (the word dana was
inside of a little diamond symbol)
on the inner gear face it had G4  30087
This will make more sense when I finish the drawing.  If anyone wants a
copy, let me know, and I will email it in a bmp or visio format for you
for future reference.

As a side note, the Dana 300 only uses 4 bolts to attach it to the
transmission (auto) instead of the 5 needed for the Dana 20, and it is
missing the mount flange that forces you to crush your exhaust pipe into
a D shape.  This flange (used on the Dana 20)was discussed a while ago.
The shifter from a D20 works on a D300, and there is a grease fitting on
the rod that attaches the shifter lever.

I hope somebody has a use for some of this info.

Epp

76 Terra - 4 wheel disc brakes, custom built and installed 392, custom
gauges, jacobs ignition, pertronix ignitor, preluber, holley 4011 with
K&N filter, custom air cleaner housing, etc, etc,
Projects in the wings - twin stick dana 300, terra roll bar, custom roll
cage, lockers, reverse shackles, buggy spring, 5 speed overdrive

74 Scout II - soon to start a frame up renovation and conversion to a
SSII
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall - soon to be Highway Hauler from H*ll
75 Travelall another one (parts)
"The end does not justify the means"