Re: spring measurements - posted

Twmart@domain.elided wrote:
> >  Not yet.. I've been really bad about putting together my FAQs n' Tech
> >  Tips.. too busy DOING to write about.. ;)
>
> I have been slow at work so if you need a little help maybe I could help you
> out. You could E-mail or FAX the info to me and I could type it up for you in
> HTML format or text if that would be better for you.

Thanks, Tom.  I already had it in a table.. I added some extra "filler"
around it and it's "done" for now..  I don't know why I was waiting to
do this... so I just DID IT.  I thought maybe I'd have more data points
before I posted this.. but I don't, oh well.

Currently only the 4" Triangle, and the 2" and 4" Skyjacker lifts are
represented.

If anyone has a Ranch or Trailmaster or Superlift and wanted to make
some measurements and send 'em to me, I'll add them in.

Also, if your email address is listed and you'd rather it not be.. lemme
know. ;-)

http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/faq   Look at the bottom.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout