IH Diesel Chat

    Just a reminder for IH Diesel Chat tonite at 8pm central time.  I have
been having a great time doing this, many of the regulars from the
IHC-digest, Dieseltalk list, and the OLD IHC-list have joined in.

    Last week during the chat session, Bill Thebert told me about a old
Diesel engine that he, and John Landry had discovered at an abandoned mill
site in Death Valley.  He called the engine a "HotHead" because of the way
the head was warmed to get the engine started.  I did a little research on
this engine, and made a page with some info, and pics. Check it out at:

http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/fm.html

  See you later tonite!

   BTW I will probably be on just a bit later tonite, since I'll be attending
an awards program for the FFA group that my daughter is in.  I should be home
by 8:30 or so.

Eldon McFarling
Ceresco, NE
IH DIESEL PAGE