Roll bar tubing source?

I'm looking for a west coast source of mild steel roll bar tubing.  1 5/8
or 1 3/4" with a .134" wall.  So far the only place I know of  with small
quanities/no minimum charge is Art Morrison Enterprises near Tacoma.
Nothing wrong with Morrison's tubing except I think the price is a little
on the high side.

Hopefully, there's someone in the business that sells to DIY'ers.  The big
guys in tubing like Kilsby-Roberts have such horrendous minimums that
they're out of the question.

Doug