RE: Clutch problem solved, almost

Jeff,

Sorry that I can't help you with the shaft & arm assembly.  But - what you
said explains why the shift lever on the diesel is different than on the gas
equiped scouts.  I had the short shift lever from the diesel and replaced it
with a longer one from the gas models.  This made shifting for my short arms
a lot easier.  This is obviously not as urgent as the other items, but while
you are looking for parts...

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II diesel->gas conversion, 304, T-19, Dana 300, 3.73 axles,
strange wiring, emissions inspection hell, etc, etc