Shockings, P'Blaster

IH All,

When I was taking auto mechanics in high school (1974), one of the guys in
the class got a nasty cut when he jerked his hand back after getting
shocked by a plug wire. To prove that the shock didn't actually hurt that
much, the shop instructor had all the guys circle the running car and join
hands. He then reached down and grabbed a plug wire and just held on to it.
We all could see his arm muscles contracting in rythm to the spark. He just
held on and kept talking as he explained that there were not enough amps to
cause any real problems. Then, he reached over and grabbed my hand, not
letting go of the wire. We all started laughing, as everyones arm muscles
started contracting together. I wonder if he would do this with a MSD
ignition system? Hope not!!

I finally found a can of the P'Blaster that Dan has talked about. I have
used it to free up a seized adjustable wrench that my 9 year old left out
in the yard, and to get my wind shield washer pump freed up and working
again. This stuff is like WD 40 on steroids!! (insert standard disclaimer).
Thanks for the tip Dan!

Later,
Yank