Powr-lok noise

Hey, all

I was just wondering if those of you running  a powr-lok in you truck's rear
end have ever experienced any wierd noises.  My scout  and I were driving
down I-5 today for a few hours.  When I finally got off of the freeway, I
made a left turn at a stoplight and heard a sound like my tires rubbing on
the leaf springs (which happens on my truck, but I didn't have the wheel
cranked nearly enought to do this).  Got out to check it out, and nothing,
no evidence of tire rubbage.  I think it might be coming from the rear end,
maybe the unit having a hard time disengaging.  I have heard this sound
before, also after a long drive and also making a left turn.  Both times, I
have been unable to replicate the sound under similar condidtions
immediately after hearing it.   I'm just wondering, because this sucker is
brand new and cost me some cash.  I'm hoping this is a common occurance, but
it's got me a bit worried.

Thanks in advance

Matt Neff
Beaverton, OR