Re: Scouts on TV

"John A. Landry" wrote:

> In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and Howard R Pletcher
> <n9ads@domain.elided> were heard saying...
>
> >Just saw an NBC news item about gas being $2 per gallon in CA.
>
> Someone better get this situation fixed pronto or I'm not going to be able to
> afford to come down to Death Valley and Tulare!  Perfect freaking (as Joel
> would say) timing.
>
> John L.
> jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
> Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
> Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
> WA Arms Collectors              |
> Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
> http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |

Yeah, gas had been so cheap for a while there that I completely forgot to check
the price.  I went to fill up both tanks on my '64 T'all and two spare "jerry"
cans-tank shut off at $50.00, before I had finished my T'all!!!  By the time I
filled my T'all, one five gallon can, and one one gallon can, I was in over
$60.00!!!
Couldn't believe it!!!

Michael