Re: New Battery Cables Installed-No Start!

Mike:
  When you say it won't start, do you mean it
The starter doesn't turn things, or;
the starter works, but the engine never fires?

I musta missed that part, but it seems to be important.
If the latter situation, connect up the timing light and see
if it lights while cranking the engine, to determine if you have
any spark.  If the former, then we need to determine why
the starter is not working.  Two very different areas

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup

p.s.  I bought new upper, lower, and bypass hoses today.  $48!!!
They are Gates brand though.