Re: Water in automatic Trans

Joel,
   Here is my experiance so far with water boiling off...
   DON'T drive it! I still have water in the fluid and when trying to
limp it home it kinda bouiled the fluid as well. I'm going to go out and
start her up and let her run in park for a couple of hours. The worst
that happens is it ruins the tranny totally. Hopefully I can get this
thing fixed without having to replace the tranny before going to
Charlotte.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org