Re: engine change.

Speaking of engine swaps, my significant other is in the proccess of buying a 51' Mercury. With all
the Chevy and Ford adapters that are available for this type swap, guess what kind of engine she
wants to put in her Merc...a IH 392 with a TF 727 :)

I like it when I don't have to figure her out.

Joe V
aaaaagghh@domain.elided