[Fwd: suspension question

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: suspension question please send this on to the digest as
wellplease
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:34:22 -0700
From: "Jeremy Jones" <jejones@domain.elided>
To: Tsm1@domain.elided

I am about to start the rebuild of my scout2 the frame is prepped and
ready to accept
what ever suspension I throw at it so what is the best overall for
durability and
effectiveness?
here are my choices.

1. 4inch lift kit front, springover back
2. springover front, and back
3. 1inchbody lift, and rearched springs
4. triangle springs front and back with extended shackles

I dont need to much height just enough to fit 33's under her and not
rub. I am looking for
just a good overall setup with multiple terrains in mind. easiest would
be the 1inch
body and then have the springs re-arched for height but i heard thats
not to good?

any info is greatly appreciated.

Jones

my lungs, my scout, two things i cant live without!