Fact or Fiction?

Hello Group,

   Does anyone here have any information about the travelall that was
built in 1965.  I was told from a friend of mine (knows very little
about thrucks in general) that this model there were 2 made in 1965
(1200 series) with special features.  One for John Wayne and a second
was set up for an Kenyan big game hunt in and around 1965.  Here are the
list of features.
   1.  A second heater (called Artic Blast or something like that).
   2.  Handles on rear of truck and a stand for people to shoot from
while moving (seems sporting).
   3.  Internal compartments under rear seats and in spare tire wells
in the rear.
   4.  External compartments in the rear fenders (for guns of course).
   5.  4x4 of course
   6.  Self Recovery Winch (not just any winch.  This one runs off the
transmission and all four gears of the transmission).  Must        admit
the levers for the 4x4 and the winch are huge and require        kicking
them to engage.
   7.  Has a 304 V8 orignal (did not know they made them in 65?).

   That is all I can remember at this time.  Does anyone know what this
might be worth?  Heck the gentlemen with the lifetime membership for the
NRA and pilot would probably like this one?  Any news would be great.

Thanks,
   Brad Norman
   La Mirada, CA

1971 T'all 1210 Daily Driver