345 and Scout II top in Dallas

IH'ers,
            My brother asked me to post this for sale.  He has a complete
('73) 345 with about 70,000 miles on it (4 barrel intake) and a decent
hardtop.  I think he would let the engine go for under $400 and the top for
$250 or so.  His e-mail is tmseay@domain.elided if anyone is interested.  He
can ship.
            I am soon to join the ranks of working Scouts.  I've torn down
and re-built as well as re-wiring.  I got her started yesterday for the
first time in almost three months.  I've got to thank everyone here
espically Dan.  Long way to go, but the hardest is done.

Semper Fi,

Matt Seay

77 Scout II, 345 T-19 wide