IH Huntin'

Also, assuming that I get this shifting thing straightened out today, I
am taking off on a one-to-two day trip to get away fro a day (Spring
Break) and stop and ask about a few IH's that I've seen sitting around
in some fields/parking lots in the last few months.
Anyone looking for anything in particular that they want me to keep an
eye out for?  I am known for spotting all of those old IH's that are
sitting behind ten things and must be recognized by one corner of a
broken taillight lens that is the only part visible from the road, so if
you are looking for anything, let me know and I will try to keep my eyes
open!

Michael