Community Event Calendar has MOVED

Friends:

The URL for the "People's IHC Event Calendar" that I've been keeping has
changed.

All the links to same on *my* site have been updated, but since many other
sites ALSO link to this calendar, I want to announce the new location:

The OLD URL that used to be:

http://w3.binderbulletin.org/cgi-local/webcal.pl

has now been changed to:

http://www.binderbulletin.net/cgi-local/webcal.pl

This calendar is "interactive" and allows you to append events via your
browser.  If your club is planning an event, you may check for conflicts
with other events prior to solidifying/selecting a date.

When adding an event, you may either reference and link back to another
page/site that provides additional info (or registration facilities, etc.),
OR the calendar facility will *make* a mini-page FOR you and store it on our
server.

Repeating events -- such as "every Tuesday", or even "every first Monday of
the month" are supported, as are "multi-day" events that span several days.

If your site contains a link to this facility, please update the link to the
new URL above.

If your site does NOT contain a link to this facility, consider adding one?

Regards,

Bill Thebert