Re: Brakes

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:23:24 -0800
             From: "Tom Harais" <tjhemh@domain.elided>
             Subject: Re: Brakes

             Laura:

             Sounds like a vacuum leak on brake booster
or line to brake booster or,
             more commonly, the check valve where it
enters the brake booster.

             Tom H.

Tom,

Should I replace the line just to be on safe side?
Can I get the parts at NAPA, Hi-Lo etc? (NO pep boys in
area)
To be sure "I" know what I am talking about, the line I
am thinking of is a rubber hose, not sure of diameter
though (anyone, anyone, Bueller...)

I will try to fix what I can this weekend.
I just ordered the service manual from SSS, but won't
be in until WED.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Laura

'73 Scout II