Whoop! It's Home

HOwdy All,

Well my Scout is finally home after almost 6 months at
the mechanics.  My two male room-mates, car and truck
enthusiasts, have taken jobs out of state and moved,
my SO and I have split, So I have no more bases of
knowledge on vehicles, so the questions are going to
start plenty :^)

My other big news,  June 1st I head to the King Ranch
to start 6 mo internship.  I will be GPS a 100,000 acre
pasture plus some range condition evaluation.  The
whole ranch is 825,000 acres (bigger than Rhode Island)
so it seems Scout will get plenty of use.  Besides
wherever I can't go with the Scout I will have
horseback, or maybe that's the other way around.

Bonus,  Kingsville is on the coast.  So lots of
beaching to do in the Scout.  Whooo Hooooo.

Laura

1973 Scout II Finally Home
1973 Scout II No front tires so can't go anywhere