Re: Cop magnet, no. Tailgaters...

I've thought of chroming my tailgate and polishing it to mirror finish
for those who like to tailgate w/ their brights on.

of course, once I get it lifted, what should I care if they want to see
my axles

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:02:52 -0800 "Owen" <renarac@domain.elided>
writes:
>Better yet:
>
>"I have a heavy bumper and gas tank armor....
>Do you have grill armor?"

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]